top of page
The Dutch Summer Dance Course 2023
General terms and conditions
Classification and selection
The artistic director of DeDSDC will appoint participants to the different course
levels. This classification will be based upon admitted resumes and secondly on your performance at the start of DeDSDC. The artistic directors are permitted to transfer a participant to a different level during the entire course based on theirperformance.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations must be made in writing, by sending an email to email@example.com.
We apply the following rules to requests for cancellation and refunds:
1. In case of cancellation before June 24, 2023, a full refund of the course fee is
possible excluding the administration fee.
2. For cancellation between June 24 and July 24, 2023, 50% refund of the course
fee is possible excluding the administration fee.
3. For cancellation after July 24, 2023, the course fee paid will not be refunded.*
* Exceptions may be made if the student is in possession of a doctor's statement
declaring participation in DeDSDC not possible.
Health- and Liability insurance
All participants of DeDSDC are obliged to have sufficient personal health - and
liability insurance coverage.
The organization of DeDSDC is in no case responsible for any injuries caused
during classes, neither for the consequences of those injuries. In case of injuries
participants are expected to notify the staff of DeDSDC. Participants themselves
are fully responsible for payment of costs that have to be made for treatment of
an injuries caused during DeDSDC.
Participation in DeDSDC is voluntary and at one’s own risk. The organization
of DeDSDC is in no case responsible for any theft, damage or loss of personal
All participants are obliged to actively take part in the classes that are a part of
their level. From the moment DeDSDC starts, participants have to be in proper
shape to easily complete the full course. Participants must be aware of the fact
that DeDSDC is a summer course with groups acting on different performance
levels and that they will be appointed to a group suitable for their personal
capabilities. And that they may be asked to switch groups if their performance
level is inconsistent with the level that they are appointed to.
In consultation with the artistic directors, a participant may decide to refrain
from participation, if their taking part in a class or activity that is part of
DeDSDC could have a negative effect on their injuries.
All participants have to oblige to the following the house rules:
1. Appropriate dance attire is mandatory for all classes.
2. All facilities will be treated with respect: the studio’s, theatre, dressing
rooms and foyer are to be kept neat and clean.
3. No shoes on the chairs in studio’s or theatre, socks are allowed.
4. No food and drinks other than water are allowed in the studios and
theatre. In the dressing rooms and foyer eating and drinking is allowed.
The kitchen on the 1st floor is for staff only.
5. To prevent loss or damage, we advise you not to bring any valuable or
fragile belongings to the course location.
During DeDSDC photos and film footage will be made. A part of this material
will be used for publicity purposes.
Do you have a problem or question? Please contact the staff; they will be able to
bottom of page