AUDITION FOR YOUNG DANCERS M/F/Other
For the season 2023/2024 De Dutch Don’t Dance Division is looking for young, just graduated professional dancers, as apprentice.
What are we looking for?
• Excellent in contemporary and ballet technique.
• Good partnering skills are essential.
• Graduated from a dance academy no longer than two years ago or Senior (nearly graduated) student (Bachelor of Dance level) wishing to participate in the company.
• No more than two years of work experience.
• EU nationality and/or working permit
Audition by invitation only!
De Dutch Don’t Dance Division audition:
May 21st 2023
De Gheijnstraat 51, 2562NL The Hague, The Netherlands.
Send your motivation with a complete CV, photo’s (at least 1 portrait photo and 1 full body dance photo) and a video to firstname.lastname@example.org
First year dancers have a trainee contract for the duration of one year with a fee of €375.
After one year we offer the dancers who stay a second year a contract with a full salary according to Dutch law.
Dancers can only stay with the company for 2 years.